General Hydroponics nutrients for soil
General hydroponics nutrients for soil: it might seem like a contradiction but at the end of this article it will become clear that using general hydroponics nutrients for soil is actually a fantastic way to make sure your crops get all the nutrients they need. We will take a closer look at the following topics:
- General hydroponics nutrients for soil: what is it?
- General hydroponics nutrients for soil: why should you use hydroponics in soil?
- General hydroponics nutrients for soil: from BAC online
General hydroponics nutrients for soil: what is it?
General hydroponic is a household name used for hydroponic nutrients that can be used in soil and hydroponic growing. Hydroponic systems do not use soil as their growing base, instead, these systems use another base to grow plants in, such as peat moss, coco coir or grow crops directly in water. When growing vegetables or flowers without soil, it is extra important to make sure your fertilizers contain all the necessary nutrients. Unlike with soil, when you grow hydroponically nutrients are not naturally present, this provides you with more control over your crops’ nutrient intake. Furthermore, this is also the reason why nutrients designed for growing hydroponically are so complete and why it is not such a bad idea to use general hydroponics nutrients for soil Read more about hydroponic growing by clicking here.
General hydroponics nutrients for soil: why should you use hydroponics in soil?
Why should you use general hydroponics nutrients for soil? Using hydroponic nutrients in soil will help you make sure your crops get all the nutrients they need even when growing in soil that is damaged or has been depleted. Using hydroponic nutrients can also be a more economical option when growing in soil. Hydroponic nutrients contain both macro and micronutrients because nutrients are not naturally present in water as they are in soil, hydroponic mixes contain all nutrients crops require to survive. When using general hydroponics nutrients for soil it is important that you irrigate your crops with nutrient-free water to flush away any salt-built ups in order to keep your plant healthy and thriving.
General hydroponics nutrients for soil: from BAC online
Like with any type of fertiliser, quality is of the utmost importance to keep your soil and crops healthy and provide you with great yields. Bac online offers a wide variety of high quality and excellent hydroponic nutrients that can be used hydroponically or in soil. Here are some of the recommended hydroponic nutrients offered by BAC online:
- Hydro Grow: Hydro grow is a hydroponic fertilizer specifically designed for when your crops are in the growing stage. Bac online only uses the highest-quality pure nutrients.
- Hydro Bloom: hydro bloom is designed to assist your crops during the blooming stage. This way you can make sure your plants are provided with all the nutrients they need so they can stay strong and healthy.
- Knowledge Centre in case you have any questions about our products or the use of hydroponic nutrients in the soil or any other questions, you can always reach out to our knowledge centre professionals in the field who will be able to give you personalised and specific advice.