Potassium, on the other hand, can be considered the ‘regulator’ nutrient in the F1 Extreme Booster. Unlike phosphorus and nitrogen (the third essential plant macronutrient), potassium doesn’t become part of the plant material. Rather, it supports a variety of chemical and physical processes that are essential for strong, healthy growth. This includes activating plant enzymes that, for example, encourage plant growth and produce sugars. Potassium also helps with processes that indirectly help growth such as transporting nutrients, as well as regulating the plant’s breathing and moisture levels. After nitrogen, potassium is considered the second most important nutrient for plant growth, and the F1 Extreme Booster ensures plants absorb enough of it to grow faster and stronger, make better use of water, and fight pests and diseases.
Since plant’s need for sugar when flowering is greater than its ability to produce it, F1 Extreme Booster also contains sugar molasses to drive cell growth and encourage microbe activity. This, alongside strong concentrations of potassium and phosphorus, and the presence of other trace elements, means your plants’ flowers will be larger, healthier and sweeter.
F1 Extreme Booster by BAC
- NPK 0-13-14, meaning negligible levels of nitrogen, 12.6 percent water soluble phosphorus pentoxide, and 13.8 percent water soluble potassium oxide.
- Strong concentrations of potassium and phosphorus results in bigger and better yields.
- Also contains various sugar molasses and the highest quality trace elements.
- Introduce to your plants from the sixth week of flowering.
- A dosage of 20-30 ml per 10 litres of water that can be given with every watering.
- Can be used on all mediums and in combination with other nutrient supplement products.
To learn more about plant’s nutritional requirements and how they change over the course of a growth cycle, read about plant feeding schedules and ensure you get the best results.